- Decree No.108/2018/ND-CP (“Decree 108”) dated 23 August 2018 of the Government on amendments to some articles of Decree No. 78/2015/ND-CP dated 14 September 2015 of the Government on enterprise registration.
- Decree No.121/2018/ND-CP (“Decree 121”) dated 13 September 2018 of the Government on amendments to some articles of the Government’s Decree No.49/2013/ND-CP dated 14 May 2013 guideline on some articles of the Labor Code on wages.
- Official letter No.3016/LDTBXH-BHXH (“OL 3016”) dated 30 July 2018 of Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs about salary for payment compulsory social insurance from 01 January 2018.
- Circular No.82/2018/TT-BTC (“Circular 82”) dated 30 August 2018 of the Ministry of Finance on abolish the content of Example 37 specified at Point a.4, Clause 10, Article 7 of Circular No.219/2013/TT-BTC dated 31 December 2013 of the Ministry of Finance guidance on implementation of the law on Value-Added Tax and the Government’s Decree No. 209/2013/ND-CP dated December 18, 2013 guidance on some articles of the law on Value-Added Tax.
- Circular No.15/2018/TT-BCT (“Circular 15”) dated 29 June 2018 of Ministry of Industry and Trade stipulating on the separate procedures in the issuance process of certificates of origin of preferential goods.
- Official letter No.5475/TCHQ-TXNK (“OL 5475”) dated 20 September 2018 of General Department of Customs stipulating on transportation costs and other relevant costs.
To receive our Tax Alerts and other publications, please download here: Tax alert Oct 2018