PRV’s Tax Alert May 2020 has been updated many new regulations by Advisory team.
Details are as follows:
- Resolution No. 954/2020/UBTVQH14 issued on 02 June, 2020 by Standing Committee of the National Assembly regarding the change of to personal income tax exemptions;
- Official letter No. 3472/CT-TTHT issued on 06 April, 2020 by Ho Chi Minh Tax Department, guiding the VAT policy on the research and information provision services to foreign organizations;
- Official letter No. 1606/TCT-DNL issued on 22 April, 2020 by General Tax Department, guiding the VAT policy on letter of credit services (“L/C”) of credit institutions (“CI”);
- Official letter No. 5977/BTC-TCT issued on 20 May, 2020 by Ministry of Finance, guiding the extension of corporate income tax (“CIT”) and value added tax (“VAT”) payment;
- Official letter No. 2869/TCHQ-GSQL issued on 04 May, 2020 by General Department of Customs, guiding the transfer of the factory to export processing enterprises (“EPEs”).
Download tax alert here:
In English: Tax alert May 2020