We can advise any business that wants to expand overseas or set up operations in the Vietnam.
We also provide a wealth of experience to assist individuals with assets offshore or who spend significant time abroad.
We give your business global coverage because we’re part of Parker Russell International , a leading global network of audit, tax and advisory firms. So as well as the support of people who know you close to home, you have access to the knowledge and skills of our trusted counterparts in 63 countries. Wherever in the world your ambition takes you, our combination of expertise and empathy will help your business to meet the demands of the future.
Through our membership with Parker Russell International, we are also affiliated with the Forum of Firms, an independent association of international networks of firms that promotes consistent and high-quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
Our commitment and contacts guarantee your access to trade bodies, professional firms, banks and financiers to ease entry into the Vietnam or expansion from it.
There is no one-size-fits-all to our approach: We will always scale services to meet your international needs, adapting as your requirements change, always advising to give you opportunity, the best value and absolute peace of mind.
Key international accounting services we offer include:
- International Tax planning and award winning expertise to resolve cross-border tax issues.
- Advice to help non Vietnam domiciled individuals make the most efficient use of tax treaties and offshore tax structures.
- VAT and Duty expertise, whether supplying services between countries, importing or exporting.
- Outsourcing of all your financial functions so we become your virtual office in the Vietnam.
- Corporate finance capabilities to help buyers and sellers with cross-border transactions.
- Ensuring the tax efficient extraction of pay and profits from another jurisdiction.
In a complex and connected world you can trust Parker Russell Vietnam to look after all your international needs, smoothing your financial journey.
Setting up your Business in the Vietnam – What are the issues you need to consider?
There are a number of issues which you must consider when you are looking to set up your business in the Vietnam. This video will take you through some of the common questions that we come across and it also gives you practical advice about the issues that you need to consider.